Many people like to drink tea, but the cup of tea scale is very difficult to remove. A layer of tea scale grows on the inner wall of the teaware and contains many kinds of metal substances such as cadmium, lead, iron, arsenic and mercury. They are brought into the body when drinking tea, and are combined with nutrients such as protein, fat, and vitamins in the food to produce insoluble precipitates that impede the absorption of nutrients. At the same time, these oxides into the body also cause nervous, digestive, urinary and hematopoietic system diseases and disorders, particularly arsenic, cadmium can cause cancer, cause birth defects, health hazards. Therefore, those who have tea drinking habits should always clean the inner wall of tea utensils in time. To make you no longer bother with this matter, here are some ways to remove tea scale:
1. Remove the metal tea on the tea scale, the use of metal made of tea, it will become dark due to tea scale, such as with medium-sized detergent also can not wash, you can use vinegar soak, or bleach It can be easily descaled after soaking.
2. Remove the tea cup or tea pot on the scale, cup, teapot with a long time, it will be a large number of tea scales, sponge dipped in salt rub, can be easily removed.
3. In addition to small pieces of tea scale, soak it in a solution of bleach or cleansing powder and leave it for one night to remove tea stains.
4. Use potatoes peel to remove tea scale. Put the potato skin in the cup, then put it in boiling water, put on the lid, stuffy for 5 to 10 minutes, and shake it up and down a few times to remove the tea stains.
5. Scrub with toothpaste or broken egg shell, then rinse with clean water.
6. Soak in dilute vinegar soak for 30 minutes. Exquisite tea set, cloth can be used vinegar wipe, fingers can not reach the place, available soft toothbrush stained vinegar, salt mixed solution can be swabbed.