In the impression of people, glass is a fragile and transparent material, and because of the sharp fragments, it is easy to hurt people, and the safety is not strong. However, with the development of science and technology, people can not only give full play to the natural advantages of glass, but also adjust its performance and make up for its defects. Let's take a look at how to make ordinary glass thermos bottles and how to frost the surface of glass bottles.
1. How to make ordinary glass thermos
The production process of glass bottles mainly includes:
① Raw material pre-processing. Crush the bulk raw materials (quartz sand, soda ash, limestone, feldspar, etc.) to dry the damp raw materials, and remove the iron-containing raw materials to ensure the quality of the glass.
② Preparation of batch materials.
③ Melting. The glass batch material is heated at a high temperature (1550 ~ 1600 degrees) in the pool kiln or furnace to make it form a uniform, non-bubble, and liquid glass that meets the molding requirements.
④Forming. Put the liquid glass into the mold to make the glass products of the required shape, such as flat plates and various utensils.
⑤ Heat treatment. Through annealing, quenching and other processes, the stress, phase separation or crystallization inside the glass is eliminated or generated, and the structural state of the glass is changed.
2. Surface frosting processing method of glass bottle
The process of producing frosted glass by chemical method, the process is:
(1) Cleaning and drying: firstly, the flat glass to be ground glass is washed with water to remove dust and stains, and then dried;
(2) Hoisting: Put the cleaned and dried flat glass on the hoisting frame. The part of the hoisting frame that contacts the glass is filled with a toothed rubber bracket. The glass is discharged vertically, and there is a certain distance between the glass and the glass. Lift it with a crane;
(3) Corrosion: Immerse the flat glass together with the hanger in the corrosion box with a crane, immerse the glass with a conventional corrosive liquid, the corrosion time is 5-10 minutes, and after the crane is lifted, the residual liquid is dripped out;
(4) Softening: After draining the residual liquid, a layer of residue is attached to the frosted glass and placed in a softening box for softening. The glass is immersed in a conventional softening solution for a softening time of 1-2 minutes to remove the residue;
(5) Cleaning: due to corrosion and softening, the frosted glass body contains many chemicals, so it must be cleaned. Put the frosted glass on the slide of the washing machine. The slide will drive the frosted glass into the washing machine. The washing machine sprays clean water while Turn the brush, when the frosted glass is brought out of the washing machine by the washing machine slide, the frosted glass cleaning is completed;
(6) The frosted glass after cleaning is put into the drying room for drying, which becomes single-sided or double-sided frosted glass.