1. Alcohol bottles. The production of alcoholic beverages is very large, and almost all of them are packed in glass bottles, mainly round bottles.
2. Daily packaging glass bottles. It is generally used for packaging various kinds of daily commodities, such as cosmetics, inks, glues, etc. Since there are many types of products, its shape and sealing are also varied.
3. Canned bottles. The variety of canned foods is large and the output is large, so it is self-contained. Widely used bottle, the capacity is generally 0.2 ~ 0.5L.
4. Medical bottles. This is a glass bottle used for packaging medicines. It has a brown mouthwash bottle with a capacity of 10 to 200 mL, a 100 to 1000 mL infusion bottle, and a completely sealed ampoule.
5. Bottles for chemical reagents. For packaging various chemical reagents, the capacity is generally 250 ~ 1200mL, mostly screw mouth or grinding mouth.